The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the website, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Service refers to the sale of paintings and art prints on kalkisubramaniam.com.
- Website refers to kalkisubramaniam.com, accessible from http://Company Name.in/
- Products refer to the original paintings and art prints offered for sale on the Service.
- Order means a request by You to purchase original paintings and art prints from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 24 hours without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for canceling an Order is 24 hours from the date on which You have placed your order online. In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, you must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the cancellation confirmation. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
If you have any questions about our Cancellation and Return Policy, please contact us: